$34.99 - $44.99
Vittoria's Mastik'One is a professional-grade tubular cement that has been trusted by the pros for decades. It provides excellent hold on both aluminum and carbon rims, and gives you the piece of mind that comes with knowing you're riding on the best. - Choose from 250-gram tin or 30-gram 12-pack - 30 grams is enough for one to two tires depending on surface area
• Street/park tire with near rim-to-rim tread, tacky surface, medium grooved • Wire bead • Size: 12 1/2 x 2 1/4
$19.99 - $30.99
• Hybrid/touring tire for fast rides and commuting • Wire bead
- Hybrid/touring tire for fast rides and commuting - Wire bead
• Entry-level BMX-style tire with sturdy casing for longevity • Wire bead • Size: 12 1/2 x 2 1/4
$19.99 - $21.99
• Recreational tire with raised center for low rolling resistance • Fits older road bikes • Size: 27 x 1 1/4
$15.99 - $21.99
• Recreational tire with raised center for low rolling resistance • Fits Schwinn "lightweights" and older British club bikes • Size: 26 x 1 3/8
• Butyl rubber • 32mm-long Presta valve (smooth/removable core) • 20 x 1 1/8 (451 x 25)
• Butyl rubber • Schrader valve • 8 x 1 1/4 • Wheelchair-compatible
• Butyl rubber • Schrader valve • 24 x 1 3/8
• Butyl rubber • Schrader valve • 28 x 1 1/2
• Recreational tire with horizontal grooves for traction • Size: 26 x 1 3/8 • ISO 597
Schwalbe's Marathon is the archetypal touring tire. Their highly elastic, 3mm India rubber GreenGuard layer almost eliminates flats over the course of the tire's excellent, long life. Whether you're setting out on a cross-country bike tour, cruising on a tandem, or just want peace of mind during your daily commute, the Marathon Supreme is in it for the long haul.
• 2.25mm wall thickness • ISO Diameter: 559 / 26" mtn • ISO Width (mm): 60 mm , 61 mm , 62 mm , 63 mm , 64 mm , 65 mm , 66 mm , 67 mm , 68 mm , 69 mm • Labeled Size: 26 x 2.4-2.75 • Tube Compound: Butyl • Valve: Standard Schrader • Valve Core: Removable • Valve Length: Schrader • Valve Shaft: Smooth • Weight: 694g
$10.99 - $11.99
• ISO Diameter: 520 / 24" mini bmx • ISO Width (mm): 25 mm , 26 mm , 27 mm , 28 mm • Labeled Size: 24 x 1-1/8 • Tube Compound: Butyl • Valve: Presta • Valve Core: Removable • Valve Shaft: Threaded • Weight: 80g (32mm), 82g (60mm)
• Can be used with fat bike tires 4.0" and under • ISO Diameter: 559 / 26" mtn • ISO Width (mm): 60 mm , 61 mm , 62 mm , 63 mm , 64 mm , 65 mm , 66 mm , 67 mm , 68 mm • Labeled Size: 26 x 2.4-2.7 • Tube Compound: Butyl • Valve: Presta • Valve Core: Removable • Valve Length: Short 32-40mm • Valve Shaft: Threaded • Weight: 256g
• ISO Diameter: 406 / 20" BMX • Tube Compound: Butyl • Valve: Presta • Valve Core: Removable • Valve Length: Short 32-40mm • Valve Shaft: Threaded • Weight: 92g (1.25-1.5), 118g (1.5-1.75), 132g (1.75-2.125)
$19.99 - $29.99
Enjoy the velvety smooth ride and sure grip of Electra's quick-rolling Townie Tire. Plus, its classic design adds a touch of style to any bike.
CycleOps' 700x23c Trainer Tire is specifically designed for use on trainers for ultra quiet, smooth rolling durability.
Continental's ultra-tough Gator Hardshell combines 3 flat-protection technologies into the ultimate distance and training tire. It features a flat-busting, bead-to-bead layer of DuraSkin and an extra-wide Poly-X Breaker anti-puncture strip. But Conti wasn't done yet. They added material in the tread to improve mileage and lend another level of puncture resistance. Plus, the folding bead keeps the weight low.
$59.95 - $64.99
Continental's Gatorskin Folding combines 3 flat-protection technologies into one fast-riding, high-mileage racing and training tire. It features a super-fine 180 thread-per-inch casing, a bead-to-bead layer of DuraSkin, and is finished with a Kevlar-reinforced top layer. The result is a tire with a lightweight folding bead that rolls and corners with the best of them while providing flat protection second to none.
$69.95 - $79.99
Continental's Grand Prix 4000 S II boasts Conti's Black Chili rubber compound for low rolling resistance, impressive traction and long wear, making for one of the fastest tires in the peloton. The GP 4000 S II also uses a tough Vectran sub-tread for exceptional puncture protection, while the 330-tpi casing delivers a velvety-smooth ride. If you're looking for the ultimate road tire, you've found it.
Named after Portland's Cross Crusade Cyclocross series, Clement's Crusade PDX is an all-around mud-wrestler, the tire you want on your ride when things get sloppy. This tire shines in the mud and chaos of 'cross with an aggressive tread and tall shoulder knobs so your bike stays controlled in the turns. Out of the muck, aligned center knobs give speed on pavement and hard pack. Handling is enhanced by the high-volume, 120tpi casing, supremely supple sidewalls, and lightweight folding bead.
Bontrager's AW1 Hard-Case Lite Tire is a great choice for riders who value low weight and quality road feel, but want a single tire for year-round riding. Its sub-tread puncture barrier keeps you rolling so you can concentrate on putting in the miles. And, the Hard-Case Lite's high-mileage tread compound provides optimal traction, low-rolling resistance, and great durability no matter what the weather, so this tire is perfect for training or commuting.
Bontrager's AW2 Hard-Case Lite Tire offers flat protection without sacrificing high-end road feel. Its sub-tread puncture barrier keeps you rolling so you can concentrate on putting in the miles. And, the Hard-Case Lite's high-mileage tread compound provides optimal traction, low-rolling resistance, and great durability no matter what the weather, so this tire is perfect for training or commuting.
Bontrager's AW3 Hard-Case Lite tire offers flat protection without sacrificing high-end road feel. Its sub-tread puncture barrier keeps you rolling so you can concentrate on putting in the miles. And, the Hard-Case Lite's high-speed tread compound provides optimal traction and low-rolling resistance no matter what the weather, so this tire is equally at home racing or spring training. It even has a unique bead that closes the gap between the tire and rim for improved aerodynamics.
Get a grip on rough roads Take the AW3 Hard-Case Lite and add extra flat protection. Voilà. The AW3 Hard-Case tire features super low rolling resistance, outstanding grip in wet or dry, and Hard-Case tread and sidewall protection. If you're faced with a road full of debris, this is the tire you need to roll over it all without a second thought. Product details - Excels on the road in a variety of conditions - Hard-Case triple flat protection protects against punctures - Unique Aero Wings bead eliminates rim and tire gap for aero advantage
Don't let a little mud bog down your cyclocross domination. Bontrager's CX3 cross tire is perfect for hardcore cross racers and plain ol' dirt road riders alike. Its aggressive tread pattern rips into grass and sheds mud on loose, wet cross courses. Equipped with extra sidewall puncture protection, the CX3 has structural support so you can run lower pressures for better traction in loose conditions while reducing the potential of pinch flats.
With Bontrager's Connection Trail Tire, you get the best of both worlds. The shallow, closely spaced knobs roll fast and smooth on pavement, but provide sure-footed grip when you roll off the beaten path.
Bontrager's Dialed Kids Tire is a great choice when you need a sturdy, easy rolling replacement tire for your young rider's bike. It's perfect for pavement and bike paths.
Page 1 of 3 Next page