Loose ball bearings to fit many brands of hubs, headsets, and bottom brackets. Grade 300 — Ultegra level quality.
- Ahead Stem Shim allows the use of 1-1/8 stem on 1" steerer tube - 28.6mm/25.4mm
- Alloy spacer converts an 8-speed rear hub to use a 7 speed cassette - Range: 4mm - Color: Silver
When you need to move your handlebars up, install Sunlite's Chromoly Quill Stem Extender. One end goes inside the steerer tube and your quill stem inserts into the top. It provides 8 1/4 inches of rise and is compatible only with quill stems and steerer tubes.
• Aluminum clamp • Built-in rear rack mount
- Chrome allen seat binder bolt
QUICK-LINK FEATURE - Tool-free assembly (possible) - Non-reusable - TL-CN10 BENEFIT - Easy connect - Compatible with current 11-speed chains - Quick assembly tool
- Wears and functions like other links on the chain - SIL-TEC surface treatment - Tool free installation possible - TL-CN10 is available as SM-CN900-11 - Single use
Shimano's In-Line Brake Cable Adjuster with quick release allows you to make changes to your road caliper brake's cable tension or open a brake caliper's arms to remove a wheel.
Shimano Rear Derailleur Pulley Assemblies
Shimano STI lever hoods. - Fits Ultegra ST-6700 levers only
These are the correct connecting links for SRAM's 12-speed Eagle chains. They are great for installing new chains and fixing chains on the road and trail, too. They come in a four pack, for use with four chains.
Power links provide tool free chain assembly. - Chain Compatibility: SRAM - Reusable: No
Origin-8's Quill Adapter allows you to use modern threadless stems on bicycles with threaded forks that take quill stems (stems with bolts in the center). The Quill Adapter is made of light and durable 7075 aluminum and features a chromoly bolt.
Standard replacement star nuts for threadless steerers.
$1.00 - $5.99
- Allows quick chain removal without tools - MissingLink 410HD|~|1sp|~|BMX Heavy Duty chain|~|9.4mm|~|each|~| - MissingLink 410|~|1sp|~|BMX|~|8.6mm|~|each|~| - MissingLink II|~|8sp|~|all|~|7.1mm|~|6/card|~| - MissingLink-9|~|9sp|~|all|~|6.6mm|~|6/card|~| - MissingLink-10R|~|10sp|~|KMC, Shimano, SRAM|~|5.9mm|~|6/card|~| - MissingLink-10CR|~|10sp|~|Campagnolo only|~|5.9mm|~|6/card|~| - MissingLink-11|~|11sp|~|Campy, KMC, Shimano|~|5.5mm|~|6/card|~|
Keep your seatpost right where you left it. Upgrade to a quick release seatpost clamp for easy seat height adjustments. - Follow laser-etched torque listing on collar
• For use with externally routed road frames
- Install this in line to your shift housing for precise tension adjustments - Compatible with all 4mm shift housing - Allows for 3.5mm of adjustability - Indexed movement prevents any accidental or unintentional adjustments - Compact design only adds 14mm to housing length
In the race against the clock, Bontrager's Race Lite Clip-On Aerobars S-Bend give you the advantage you need. Adjustable arm rests and extensions allow you to dial in your profile position so you can comfortably stay in a wind-slicing tuck. And the internal cable routing keeps everything out of the wind, nice and neat.
Key features: - Adapter to fit Bontrager Race Lite Ergo Bar Ends to Bontrager Satellite Plus IsoZone Handlebars - Only compatible with the Bontrager Satellite Plus IsoZone Handlebar - For most other bar ends, use: Bontrager Satellite Plus IsoZone Bar End Adapter
Keep your bike safely upright and at the ready with the Rear Mount Adjustable Kickstand. Adjustable length makes it suitable for bikes with 24-29" wheels and installation is a breeze with all necessary hardware included. - Adjustable length fits bikes with 24-29" wheels - Attaches to the rear of the bike near intersection of seatstay and chainstay - Includes mounting hardware
These bar end adapters are required if you wish to add clamp-style bar ends to your Bontrager Satellite Plus Isozone handlebars. - Required for bar end use on Satellite Plus Isozone bars - For use with clamp style bar ends - Includes 2 adapters and 2 rubber handlebar inserts. - Bar end sold separately
Page 1 of 1